1. With 10 locations around the country, Sprinkles Cupcakes has got to be the most moist and decadent cupcake I have ever had in my life! And I’m a total cupcake lover/baker myself. Flavors from Banana, Ginger Lemon, Red Velvet (personal fave, EVER), and all the way to Pumpkin make their way through the store and vary through the week. Their frosting on the cupcake is to die for.
2. Bloomspot is another site just like LivingSocial and Groupon. I love their website design, it’s got a wonderful and up-to-date style that makes you want to be on it and shop. Not to mention, the deals are quite the steal and written with a stunning description. Pure poetry!
3. BaubleBar, oh how I love thee. Let me count the ways! I recently discovered BaubleBar from a picture that Kasey from The Nest Co. recently posted. I googled BaubleBar because I was quite curious on where she got her necklace from. L-O-V-E! After joining, you instantly get a $10 credit towards your first purchase to your liking of necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings and even for that special man in your life! This is the best way, I believe, to build your jewelry collection – hassle free. They source from the same designers that your local high-end department store sources from, without the mark-up. Not to mention, they’ll keep you around with Buried Bauble, The Vault, and special member discounts! Interested? Join **REVIEW COMING SOON**
4. Glitter. I don’t care what color, as long as it’s on my nails. It’s become the finishing touch to my manicures with a glitter topcoat!
5. Natural Life Chip Clips are the cutest chip clips, ever. Made with stained wood, painted art, and some rhinestone bling – being organized has never looked so cute!