Let’s face it; this winter was long. Very long. We had snow in Central Texas TWICE in one week. That is beyond rare. I’m sure some of you are itching for that sun as well. So in honor of Spring break – college or no college – I put together a generic list of items you’ll need for your vacation or staycation!
1. Sandals. My favorite are Reef because they’re basic enough to dress down or dress slightly up. They also feel like a comfort buttery cloud for your feet. (Zappos.com, Sandy 2-pack, $48.00)
2. Sunglasses. Marc Jacobs is what’s pictured because not only are his styles uber classic, they’re also coming in bright colors because hey, let’s face it, your future is bright. (Nordstrom.com for any and all styles!)
3. Digital Camera. I currently own a Casio Exilim that I love dearly, but, I love snapping memories. (Amazon.com for any and all styles.)
4. Sunblock. Sun protection is super important, we all know this. Be sure to apply 30 minutes before going outside and apply constantly due to perspiration and water.
5. Bright beach towels. I love beach towels. I think it’s super fun to pick out something bright, fun, and vivid. No two beach towels are alike! (Crate and Barrel, Labasa Teal Beach Towel, $29.95)
6. Swimsuit. Is this a gimme or what? Mix and match, fun prints, staple solids, one piece, two piece, tankini, monokini..your choices are endless. (VictoriasSecret.com for a HUGE selection)
7. Cover-ups. Incase of any shopping trips, restaurants, or any walking, you’ll want a cover up! Romper, tunics, crochet dresses, and maxi dresses are hot choices and versatile for everyday wear. (Aeropostale.com, $30.00)
8. Music. Pandora, Ipod, Ipad, radio, whatever. Let the music take control of your day! (Apple.com for numerous styles and sizes!)
Any plans for your spring break?